Sunday, January 09, 2011

Randoms for the night...

Tate and I are home from our weekend in Muscatine. I watched my sister's kids while she and Paul went to Chicago for the weekend. It was fun watching the kids...they are really good kids. I am happy to sleep in my own bed tonight though! :) If you can believe it, I didn't take A SINGLE picture...well, unless you count the couple of pics I snapped with my phone. Those are in my tweets on the right sidebar.

So we are moving in 12 days. I am PRAYING HARD that this snow accumulation stays away! Oh my goodness, it would be a God send if we had dry ground still in 12 days! I mean, the cold is inevitable...I can deal with that, but snow would just make it so much worse!

I had big plans to head to Des Moines this coming weekend to do some hair, but after looking at our calendar and evaluating all that needs to be donw before we move, I realized there is NO WAY that is going to happen! So I cancelled those tenative plans and will be staying home the majority of the weekend to pack pack pack! We will however be making a short trip sometime either over the weekend or on Monday to visit our new niece who SHOULD be born tomorrow!!!! Sara is being induced in the morning and we are praying that all goes quickly and without a hitch. :) Cannot wait to meet (and take pictures of) our new niece! I am going to be doing a newborn photo session with her when we visit...FUN FUN!!!

My lips are chapped. I HATE that!

I miss my husband. I've been in Muscatine all weekend and he worked all weekend. Can't wait to see him when he wakes up tomorrow evening. :)

I was asleep by 10:30 last night and slept until 8:30 this morning. It was fantastic and I am feeling very rested. This makes for a slight problem tonight though. I am concerned that I won't be able to get to sleep tonight. We shall see!

When I opened my blog to write this post, I saw my last post was the tour of our new house and I seriously got butterflies in my stomach! I am SO excited and look at the pictures more than I like to admit. :)

So that's all I've got for ya tonight!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Better pack pack pack... you just can't get too much done ahead BUT it is a lot of work till you have EVERYTHING moved, I know!! That moving stuff is hard work so bundle up and be prepared... it's supposed to be extremely COLD!!!! Yuck!