Saturday, January 22, 2011

a long day

I just got home (well, the home we've been living in this past 11 months). I left at 8:30 this morning and haven't been here since. I spent the entire day at our new home (the one that's WAY better than our current home) unpacking, arranging, putting away, carrying...you get the point. I don't know how many loads later and our new house is looking great! We are trying to do a much more organized move than we've done in the past and it's working famously! The kitchen and bathroom are all unpacked and put away and Tate's bed is set up. We have moved all of the "little stuff" and have just the furniture and a few other odds and ends left to move with the Uhaul tomorrow. SOOOO, tonight is our last night in this house. I must say, I am not in the least bit sad. I am so excited to be in our "new" house. So I just thought I'd touch base really quick because this will be the last you hear from me until next week. Our cable and internet will not be installed at the new house until Monday afternoon.

Oh and seriously, we have the BEST friends and family...everyone has pitched in by watching Tate, letting us borrow their vans and helping us move. Wow, we are blessed. And unfortunately, we've moved A LOT in the last 7 years...this will be the 5th time! And we've had this amazing help each and every time. So THANK YOU is not enough to say to you all! We hope you know how much we appreciate everything you all are doing to help!

1 comment:

Sara Bark said...

Good luck today! Take lots of pictures--I want to see what it looks like with all of your things in it (Wait, I forgot who I was talking to... you? Take pictures? NEVER!!) =) See you next weekend!