Monday, January 24, 2011

the best day

I must say that I was so overly excited about moving to this house. Like beyond words excited. I just knew that moving here would totally live up to my expectations. What I didn't know...that it would exceed my expectations! Honestly, I have NEVER been so happy with my home as I am here. Everything about it. The LOCATION, the character, the size (definitely not huge, but SO MUCH amazing usable space for us), the new everything (carpet, paint, appliances), the coziness, the garage...and the list goes on. I honestly feel like we have twice the space we had before. And Tate is doing AMAZING! He LOVES it so far! He keeps saying, "our new house is TERRIFIC! I love it here, it's FANTASTIC!" Yup, I agree Tate. And there are just not enough thank you's to go around to thank everyone that helped. Really, I hope each of you know how much we truly appreciate all you did. We have the best friends and family!

And today. There isn't a whole lot I can disclose yet, but it was the BEST day. The best day we have had since I can remember. Then, Sean got low census and doesn't have to go to work tonight. :) Hooray! My parents came up and took us out to celebrate our new home and the other fun news that we can't disclose yet. I plan to later this week though. :) It may seem more exciting to us than it does to all of you though, so don't hold your breath too long.

All in all, I just feel so full of joy tonight.
:)

1 comment:

Candi said...

Rightfully so.... loved seeing your new home, it is truly darling!! Very inviting and quaint, love it!! Congrats to you guys, how great!! We had a good evening and Tate CLEANED his plate out at a restaurant, wow, never have seen that before... no, that's not the undisclosed information either folks, HA!
Love,
Mom :)