Saturday, January 01, 2011

bowling with the family

This was our bowling crew on Thursday...well, minus Brenda, Boone and Paul.
The kids (and adults) had a BLAST!

Ayla after her strike.
It was so funny, she had no idea what had just happened.
She just went with it because everyone was cheering!
Ayla, Brigg, Bode and Tate checking the scores.
Tate and Bode...
All the kids (minus Booner).
Tate, Brigg, Bode, Ayla and Lani...

High five!
This might be one of my favorites from the night.
It was taken after Ayla went and all the kids were so excited.
I love how Bode is airborn in the picture and also how excited Lani is!
Oh, and then Chris fell down.
It was hilarious...

More excitement...
And pop.
Tate drank more pop at the bowling alley than he's ever had in his life.
He kept saying, "can I have some more tea mommy?"
He chugged it.
It was so much fun.
In the end, Lani won one game and Tate won the other.
I have no idea who won the adult games, all I know is that I beat Sean in the first one...seriously, I loved how much that bothered him! Ha.

No comments: