Friday, December 31, 2010

I should go to bed...

It's a bit after 2am and I know I need to be sleeping, but I wanted to joy a few quick words before 2011! Wow, I cannot believe it's really almost 2011.

We have had a great week with family. The kids have been playing and not getting enough sleep and then playing some more. It's been fun, and busy and stressful at times, but mostly fun. :) I love my family...really, being with them makes my face hurt because I am laughing all the time.

Chris, Brenda, Bode and Boone leave on Sunday. I will miss them. :( We will all miss them.

And GEEZ, I cannot believe this weather! I'm praying we do not have any snow accumulation for the next 3 weeks so that our move into the new house can be a snow free move. I have a feeling I may not get that prayer answered, but who knows!

If I don't get a chance to blog before next year...HAPPY NEW YEAR! I have TONS of pictures from the last few days that I'll be posting on Sunday or Monday. :)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

i hope you share, because i have NO pictures. i never take any when you're around.