Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jennie Peakin Daycare

I could totally have four kids.
Really.
It's been fun today!
I have Tate (of course), Ayla, Ava and Chloe today.
We crafted and baked and decorated cookies.
The 3 oldest are "resting" and watching a movie right now and Chloe is napping.

Crafting masks...

I thought I'd keep the markers away from this one.
She got crayons instead and seemed to be just fine with that...

A few things I realized today...

I totally want 4 kids (Sean however, does not).
If I had 4 kids, I would definitely need a dishwasher!
I don't have one right now and I feel like all I've done today is corral children and do dishes.
If I had 4 kids, I'd be skinny...well, skinnier. You know, because there's no time to eat. :)
If I had 4 kids, I would be able to survive on much less sleep. I got less than 4 hours last night and have been too busy to notice that I'm tired.
If I had 4 kids, I would need a toy room.
If I had 4 kids, I might never put clothes on, I'd live in my jammies.
If I had 4 kids, I have no idea when I'd shower.
Even so, I still would love 4 kids...especially the 4 I had with me today!

It's been a good day at Jennie Peakin Daycare.
:)

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

You are right - there are days when I stop and think...'wait, I didn't eat any meals today'

However...the no sleep thing...that doesn't get easier!

:)

Candi said...

It looked like the children were well occupied... at least in the pics!! ;-) Glad it all worked out ok... I hear Ayla crashed on the way home, cookie in hand... funny!!