Friday, December 17, 2010

8 years ago to the day...

...Sean and I met.
December 17, 2002.
We met at a bar in Des Moines.
I was there with a friend who was meeting a friend from college there. That friend of hers had a friend with him...Sean.
We didn't start dating until a month later, but I liked him right away...well, up until we were saying goodbye and he called me "Jessie". :) So I guess it was loud in the bar. We had been chatting for HOURS and apparently, the entire time he thought my name was Jessie! Ha.

This was one of the first pictures taken of us.

Who would have thought that less than 2 years later, we'd be married!
Then, we'd have a child 2 years after that!
Amazing how much life changes in only a few years.
Amazing how much 2 people can change in a few years...so glad that we've changed and grown together!
I love you, Sean!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Wow that is a lot in 8 years! Wonder what the next 8 will hold?!?? :O :)