Friday, November 12, 2010

Pink Eye???

Tate and I are making a trip to the doctor today.
Ugh.
His eyes look AWFUL!
Red and swollen.
He had a small corner of his eye that was red yesterday and I thought maybe it was pink eye, but he has had no matting or anything...just red.
This morning he woke up with both eyes beet red and he's been rubbing them.
Still not really any matting or oozing though.
Can a child have pink eye without matting?
These pictures don't really show how red his eyes look.



And I am sorry, but this is just SAD!
Poor thing HATES going to the doctor and I wanted to avoid it, but I don't think that's a good idea. He was going to get to spend the evening with Leah, Kayla, Sarah and Mike tomorrow night and I don't want to send him there if he's got pink eye so I feel it necessary to visit the doctor. He'll be so sad if he can't go there tomorrow and I have a bad feeling he's not going to be able to. :(

2 comments:

JamieLynne said...

When Jax got pink eye awhile back he didn't have any matting either. I took him to daycare that morning and she said... hello, goodbye. I also didn't think much of it since I thought it was always matted shut and oozy. Hope he starts to feel better and goodluck with the eye drops.

Sara Bark said...

Poor guy! It makes my eyes water just looking at him!! However it is one of the better illnesses that kids can get because they get over it QUICKLY!!!