Friday, November 12, 2010

another post of my random thoughts...

Just some random thoughts from me tonight...

*I am looking at my new sewing machine still sitting in the box. I am DYING to get it out and start using it! I have so many plans for things I want/need to sew! I have a free class coming to me where I can learn all the ins and outs of my new sewing machine and I need to find time to do that.

*My photo shoot for this weekend canceled. :( It was going to be frigid, but I am still bummed. So anyone out there want some photos taken on Sunday?

*Sean is working tonight and then is off until Tuesday night! Sweet! Looking forward to a fun weekend.

*I have the best parents.

*Tate has woken up 3 times crying out from nightmares tonight. Ugh. It might be a long night.

*I am driving a conversion van for the next few days our Camry is fixed. I feel like I am in a semi-truck when I drive it and Tate thinks it is the coolest vehicle in the world. He loves it!

*Tate says he wants a Wii from Santa about 5 times a day. Problem is...Santa isn't getting him a Wii, and neither are Sean and I.

*I want to have a productive day tomorrow. No, I need to have a productive day tomorrow!

*I'm breaking out the Christmas CD's tomorrow. :)

*I'm craving a glass of Chianti right now (I would settle for Pinot Noir though). Unfortunately I have neither.

*I desperately need my hair cut and colored. I may need to make a trip to Des Moines soon to have that done. My friend (and former co-worker at the salon YEARS ago) who lives in Des Moines is the only person who's touched my hair for about 7 years. Well, one time I let my mom trim it and then I put my own layers in, but I'm not counting that. :)

*I want a trifle bowl. I have 2 desserts that I would love to make, but want to serve them out of a trifle bowl. Is it worth it to buy a trifle bowl to only use for 2 desserts that I might make only once or twice a year?

*I might have jury duty on the 22nd. I've never had jury duty. I hope I don't have to go in. I'll find out on the 19th when I call to see if my number is one that has to go in. Ugh.

*I'm tired (unheard of for me at this early hour! Ha.) so I better head to bed before I get a 2nd wind and stay up until 3am!

1 comment:

Sara Bark said...

I don't want to jinx you but hopefully you don't get called for Jury Duty and it goes on for longer than a week. Use your trip as an excuse if they call you!!!! I would totally buy the trifle dish (as long as you have a spot to store it!)