Tuesday, November 02, 2010

cute kids

It's not very often that my parents get to be surrounded by all of their 6 grandchildren at once.
So today was very special to them and all of us!

Look at how beautiful these children are!!!
And to get all of them smiling at once was a task!


I cannot even describe how I love this group of kids.
I love them all more than words and each in a different way.

And oh how I miss these 2 boys (and their parents).
I wish they still lived in Iowa...


We went on a nature hike out behind Cassie's house this afternoon.
The weather was amazing and it was just so much fun spending time with all of my nieces and nephews on my side of the family and also spending time with Brenda. Wish Chris could have been with us!

Look at Boone!!!
He is a DOLL!

Brenda and I just sat up talking until 1am. I miss staying up late with her and Chris and just talking and playing games. It was so nice to stay up late and confide in her and get advice and also do some laughing and reminiscing. I am blessed with 3 wonderful sisters-in-law that I truly feel I could take the "in-law" titles away.

2 comments:

sarak said...

Bode and Boone are so big now! Wow!

Cara Hoherd said...

Awww.. your parents look so happy!! Great pics- love the fall colors