Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mr. and Mrs.

What an amazing day it was yesterday!
I had the honor of taking part in such a gorgeous wedding!
Now, I am no wedding photographer, that's for sure!
I realized how difficult that job would be as I was sobbing during the wedding ceremony while trying to snap pictures. Wow, it was not easy...good thing they hired a professional wedding photographer!
I was able to take all of the "getting ready" pictures and also snap a few (451...ahem) throughout the morning, the ceremony and the reception.
I also did Amanda, her mother and sister's hair.
It's always so fun to be a part of the excitement and anticipation in the morning before the wedding.

I know all you want to do is look at pictures, so here it goes...



Heading to meet the "real" photographer for pictures!
:)

Relaxing just before the ceremony...

Seriously...how cute are these 2!!!

The ceremony was gorgeous.
The weather was MORE than perfect.
It may have been the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to.




Amanda and her mom...

I have SO MANY more gorgeous pictures from the day...don't know if I'll be able to keep myself from posting some more.
Thank you Seth and Amanda for letting us be a part of such a beautiful day in your lives!
Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

sarak said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!! What a beautiful couple!