Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wow

I am going to bed tonight feeling very blessed.
I had a great 30th birthday!
I got a gazillion messages from so many people today that just made me so happy.
I have the greatest friends and family.
From cards to texts to messages to gifts to coffee to a fun filled day, it seems that everyone I know acknowledged my birthday!
Today was so busy! I missed so many calls today and it was fun to hear the messages from everyone giving me birthday wishes!

Tate had a rough night last night, so we were up for almost 2 hours in the night. Ugh. Because of that, he slept in. My mom, Cassie and Ayla came to town this morning and arrived before Tate was even up, so as soon as he woke up, we got him ready and rushed out the door and he ate breakfast in the car. We first headed to Target, then went to lunch at Granite City, then went to a couple of shops before hitting up Sonic Happy Hour! All the while, every few minutes I was given a gift to open...30 total. It was so fun! I also got a couple of beautiful hand made cards from Lani and Ayla as well as several cards in the mail from friends and family.

After our busy day, we arrived home and immediately fell asleep on the couch! We had such a long night last night that a nap felt good. Also, there's nothing like an afternoon nap with my baby boy to make me happy on my birthday!

We woke up and quickly ate dinner before my Starbucks date with Lora! James watched Tate and the girls for us while Lora and I had some time to chat without kids asking us questions every 30 seconds. It was so nice!

This was my best birthday to date!
Thank you to everyone for making it so wonderful!

No comments: