Wednesday, September 22, 2010

4 year well child appointment...

We went to Tate's annual doctor appointment this afternoon. We really are happy with the doctor we saw and are relieved about that because we really loved our doctor in Des Moines.
Tate's developing great.
He weighed 36lbs (58th percentile) and was 41 inches tall (60th percentile). As usual, his head is off the charts, but nothing that's of any concern, he just must have a big brain in there! :)

I will post later more details about some other things involving his appointment that we had concerns about. I don't have time to go into detail right now, but will just say that I feel like we are in good hands with this doctor and he confirmed our concerns while making us feel at ease about the next steps to address them. So I am happy with the outcome and am so proud of my boy!

No comments: