Wednesday, September 29, 2010

random pictures and tidbits from today...

Sean and Tate playing (probably playing Wipe Out...I can't remember)...

And Tate's hair is just crazy.
He got a bath tonight so it's a bit more under control!
:)

In the car today, Tate said, "Mommy, can I do this?" When I looked back at him, he had his middle finger up! I said, "NO, you cannot do that!" He kept it up for about 10 more seconds saying, "why?". He finally put it down and I asked him where he learned that. He said, "I don't know, I just did." Oh great. I have no idea where he learned it. Sean and I certainly don't let him watch anything on TV that he would see that, nor do we ever do that, so who knows. Anyway, right after he put his middle finger down, he flashed me the "I love you" sign and said, "can I do this???" to which I responded "of course!". I have a feeling I know where he learned that. :)

No comments: