Thursday, September 30, 2010

part of the family

My aunt has a Golden Doodle and I always have said that she seems more like a person than any other dog I've known. I love that dog!
Then, Cassie and her family got a Golden Doodle, Willow. I must admit, I pretty much thought they were crazy. Cassie always has so much on her plate and I just thought adding a dog to the mix was nuts. I don't anymore. I was wrong. I almost feel bad for thinking that because I genuinely love Willow so much! She is like a human, it's crazy! Since Brigg and Lani are in school all day, this is who Cassie gets to spend her days with...2 adorable girls!SERIOUSLY, I think Willow was posing for me!

Not only is she cute, but she is so smart...kinda like all of Cassie's kids! :)

4 comments:

Cassie said...

hilarious.
i love this post! :)
and all the pics!

sarak said...

That is funny! Yes she is posing for you:)

pambuller said...

oh my gosh. those are so funny. and adorable. all three of them. awesome pictures, jenny!

pambuller said...

sorry. i can't spell jennie. :)

duh.