Sunday, September 19, 2010

football and family fun

Brigg had his first tackle football game today.
Wasn't he just a baby yesterday?

He says he loved it, but the look on his face didn't show it.
He got hurt on the first play. :(
However, later he managed to recover a fumble.

Tate did pretty well too.
This was when he first got there and wanted to snuggle with Daddy because he said he was cold.
It was a little chilly and drizzling.
LOVE fall weather!!!

After the game, we headed to my parents house to have an early birthday celebration for me.
We had mexican food and boston cream pie...my favorites!
Thank you to my amazing family, I was able to check 2 items off of my list of things I want that I posted here. I got my new lens and a sewing machine!
I am so excited!
My sister, niece and mom are coming on my birthday Tuesday so we can go to lunch and hang out for the day. So excited for that too!
Then, that night I am going to get coffee at Starbucks with Lora while James watches the kids. Wednesday, we are doing dinner with Mike, Sarah, Leah and Kayla and then Thursday we're doing dinner with the DeCooks! Lots of fun stuff this week!

No comments: