Tuesday, September 14, 2010

a few things that are making me happy lately...

Not sure why, but I have been CRAVING milk these last few days...I can't get enough.
I always love milk, but the last couple of days it's been extra delicious!

Hawkeye Football!!!
Chills...seriously. love. the. Hawkeyes.

My allergies are out of control this year.
These eye drops have SAVED MY LIFE these last few days!

We enjoy Wipe Out.
Can't help it.
Tate loves it more than Sean or I. He wants to watch it at least 3 times a day.
We don't let him, but he asks.
Not gonna lie, I love watching it too.

Talk about some random things that are bringing happiness to me!
:)

Also, this time of year, I feel very nostalgic. This was the time of year we were "waiting" for Tate exactly 4 years ago. I will NEVER forget the feelings. The day we got Tate was the happiest day of my life and this time of year just makes me think of that time and it makes me so happy and makes me feel so unbelievably blessed!

Also, I friend of mine has started the adoption process and I am just so overjoyed for she and her husband! I can't wait to watch them go through the process and hopefully can be a support to her along the way. They are using Bethany Christian Services like we did! It's not my place to disclose who it is , but you know who you are and I want you to know that I am praying for you and your future child! It is just so exciting for me to know that a friend I care about will be so blessed beyond anything they could expect by adoption!

1 comment:

sarak said...

you love milk? no...I never would have guessed it:)