Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tervis Tumblers

In Florida, my parents have several Tervis Tumblers that we use for drinking.
If you've used one, you know they are the BEST cups ever.
They don't sweat, keep your drinks cold and can be used for hot or cold beverages.
We love them!
The problem is, they are pricey...an investment in my opinion!
However, they have a LIFETIME GUARANTEE, so if they ever crack, break (they won't!) or are defective in any way, you send it back and they will send you a new one.
So we "invested" in a couple of Hawkeye ones while in Florida and also this one for Tate...

His has the lid and everything...he LOVES it.
It's hilarious because he doesn't call it his cup.
He says, "mommy, can I have some water in my Termis Tumbler?"
It just cracks me up that he refers to it as that.

Here's the website if you're interested...
http://www.tervis.com/Main.aspx

Trust me, you wouldn't regret the investment!

1 comment:

sarak said...

We LOVE our Tervis Tumblers! We have big plans to purchase more soon!:)