Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Muffins

I told Tate that after supper, if he ate a good supper, we could bake muffins. Tate LOVES helping me do all things that involve baking/cooking food. Loves it!

So after he made them, he stayed like this for the entire time they were in the oven...

He kept saying, "WHOA, they're getting bigger, Mommy! Are they done?!"

I told him they would be done when the buzzer went off and so when it went off, I immediately heard high pitched screaming of delight. He couldn't wait to get them out of the oven!

After letting them cool, he ate one.
And as you can see, he gave me the most fake smile he could muster! :)

I'll take it. It's still cute to me!
(and Lora, notice the jammies...same ones as last night. Can you tell by the orange hand print? LOL! Yup, he wore those dirty jammies all day today!)

2 comments:

Candi said...

Muffins huh...?!! Are they homemade? ;- )

Jennie Peakin said...

Um, ya...if you consider "just add water" homemade! :)