Tuesday, June 29, 2010

a going away party

On Sunday, we attended the Lander's Family Sendoff Party.
It was amazing.
Jody and Andy have impacted SO MANY people including my family.
My dad went to Africa with Jody, she is my sister's best friend and I am personally inspired by her daily with her words she writes on her blog. She is an amazing person.
And the impact Andy has had on our family is immeasurable.

Their family is amazing and along with HUNDREDS of others on Sunday night, we wished them well on their journey as they move to Colorado.
It was so touching to be there to witness how loved they are in their community.

I didn't have a relationship with them like my sister and her family or my parents, but still they have shown me so much and taught me so much.
It's been an honor to know them in some small way and an honor to be able to be a part of their send off party.

1 comment:

Candi said...

A night to remember... full of every possible emotion too... sigh!