Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cousins

It's so special when we get ALL of the cousins on my side together because it happens so rarely!
Especially now with Chris, Brenda, Bode and Boone all living in Florida.
And now with the new addition of Boone to our ever growing extended family, we had not a single picture of ALL of the cousins on the "Stewart Side".

The oldest cousins...Lani, Bode and Brigg.

These next 2 might be my favorites.
All of the older cousins...minus Boone.

All of the cousins on my side!
Ayla, Lani, Boone, Bode, Brigg and Tate.
This is about as good as it gets getting a picture of all of these kiddos!
MOST of them smiling and looking straight ahead...what more can you ask for?!! :)
I love them all so much!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Ya, talk about "oh my HEART" !!! These little people are the sweetest, cutest most adorable beautiful little people.... how much do I love them.... words just cannot express!!