Monday, March 15, 2010

some fresh air

I realized that it has been quite a while since I posted pictures of Tate. It is almost impossible to get a picture of him these days. He likes to cover his face and still gets very mad when I take pictures of him and says "don't cheese me!" I don't know when this will stop, but I'm praying it will be soon because I would love to be able to take pictures of him regularly again!

He was ecstatic to be outside playing for the first time in months and I did manage to get about 4 pictures of him NOT covering his face and about twice as many of him covering it.This is him at the end of his rope.
I didn't get a single picture of his face after this one because he was covering it.
Even when he's scowling at me like in the picture above, it takes everything in me not to want to reach right through the computer and squeeze him! Oh how I love him so much it hurts!!!!

No comments: