Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the next couple of days

Lots to do in the coming days. Today I have a few things on the agenda before Sean is off work tonight and we head back to Des Moines. Then the next 2 days will be packing and loading the UHaul followed by a fun and relaxing evening with the Knutsons at a hotel with a water park. Then we'll get the UHaul unloaded in our new place on Saturday and we can finally make it a home. Tate has been difficult to say the least. He is in need of some normalcy again. He needs his daddy to not be gone all the time, to have his things out of boxes and in there places, to have a home again. And routine, he needs some routine. He's been defiant and crabby these last few days. It's been rough. I'm praying for a smooth transition to our new home.

On a bright note...spring appears to have arrived. What's spring in Iowa without a random snow day here and there? I can't complain...we've been right around 60 degrees for the last several days and it is such a relief to know we're past the worst of the winter. I do love the change of seasons, I can't imagine not having that, but I just wish it was summer or even spring or fall that was the longest season! :) Oh well, we survived another winter and will survive many more I hope!

No comments: