Wednesday, February 03, 2010

From February's Past

I was looking back tonight on posts I published this time last year, and the year before and the year before that...you get the picture.
That's one of my favorite things about having this blog. I can look back and see exactly what I was doing this day last year or the year before that.
I also really love looking at what Tate looked like this time in years past, so that's what I did tonight.

This is him a couple of days ago...
Oh my goodness...check out those tights! I LOVED them! Sean HATED them! He didn't think boys should wear tights! :) He wore them under his pants so he could be warmer, but I loved taking his pants off and letting him run around in his tights...LOVED IT!
This was 2 years ago...Tate was only 16 months old...

This was 3 years ago! Tate was only 4 months old. Oh my goodness how I miss my little baby! I definitely don't miss how tired I was though! :) I don't even hardly remember him ever looking like this! I loved holding him and snuggling him for hours. I wish he would snuggle me like that now...no such luck. :(

I really love the age Tate is at. Even with the struggles with his fear and his tantrums and all of that stuff...he is SO FUN right now and so FUNNY! I have honestly loved every age more than the next and feel like I never want him to grow up. I am really feeling like that now. I just want him to be my little 3 year old (only a potty trained 3 year old would be nice!) forever!
Please stop growing, Tate!!!

No comments: