Sunday, January 03, 2010

Hello 2010!!!

We got a babysitter on New Year's Eve and my parents had a house party.
It. Was. Fun.
Delicious food.
Lots to drink. ;)
Tons of dancing.
Lots of laughing.
A great way to bring in 2010!

And here's a parade of pictures.

Just one of the tables with festive decorations and food!

Mom and Brenda...

Brenda and Chris...

Brenda, Cassie and I...

Chris and Cassie...

Sean and I...

Chris and I...

Me, Cassie and Brenda...

Cassie and Brenda (geez, I must have really loved taking pictures of Brenda! She was a good model! :))...

The women of the family...

Mom and her daughters...

Paul and Cassie...

The son and sons-in-law...

The boys of the family...

Because I didn't ask anyone if I could post their pictures on the world wide web, I will just leave the pictures to our family. Trust me though, there were about 30 people at the party having a blast dancing, singing and being merry!

Happy New Year to all!

No comments: