Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Favorite Things

There are many things that make my life easier, more delicious, more enjoyable, ect.
It is in part because of my favorite items below.
So here are some of my favorite things of 2009!

Tate just got this for Christmas and it is such a great toy! It keeps him busy while I'm busy in the kitchen, so I love it as much as he does...or more! :)


Call me crazy...I don't care. The item below is a pickly grabber. Yes, that's right...a pickle grabber. And this gadget my friends, has made my life easier! We eat A LOT of pickles. It just so happens that we typically eat baby dills and those little boogers are a pain in the rear to get out of the jar! I guess I could use a fork, but even a fork doesn't do the trick like this handy dandy pickle grabber! Ours broke a couple of months ago and I am feeling lost without it. This is no joke...I love this thing!


Two words...BUY THIS! If you haven't used a Magic Eraser in the past, you are not complete! It is the most amazing cleaning item on the market...you NEED one. Trust me!


I was introduced to this fabulous toothpaste while at the Greater New York Dental Show that I attended in December for work. I LOVE it! You know the shaving cream that squirts out like a gel and then when you rub it, it turns into creamy white foam? That is exactly how this toothpaste works. It makes my mouth feel so fresh, plus it's a fun change from the traditional toothpaste...LOVE IT!


I just got this from Santa and I was thrilled! I cannot stand my bulky collander that is in my cupboard. It always gets in the way and just doesn't fit anywhere easily. I love my new collapsible collander!

This product isn't a new love. It's been a love of mine for a few years now and will probably continue to be forever! Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream! I don't know what it is about being in an office that is so much dryer than regular life, but I just feel like a dry raisin while at work. I apply this to my hands every day! It lasts and makes your hands feel moisturized through washing your hands a few times too! Also, it smells good, but isn't too strong and it makes your nails stronger!
I got the Aquage Defining Gel below a few months back and fell in love. If you want a nice gel for doing your hair curly...this is the stuff! It makes my curls defined and not fuzzy, but isn't crunchy or greasy. I like the smell too!


Oh Aldi...how I love you so! You have saved me more money on groceries than I ever knew possible. I still get butterflies of joy and awe when I hear my total in the check out line. It's amazing how much money you have saved me!

These are a few of my favorite things!

2 comments:

Mom :) said...

Wow, some great info!! : ) Do you have a cure for FRIED bangs!?? HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long story short, a burned out flat iron ruined my bangs... good thing my hair grows fast. Have any of you seen "There's Something about Mary" ?? :/

sarak said...

OOHHH thanks for sharing:)