Thursday, December 03, 2009

I'm home

I have tons of great memories from New York City!
I really didn't go crazy with taking pictures like I normally do, but here are a few.

Jenny and I in Times Square just outside of our hotel...


Central Park...

Jenny and I in Central Park...
Statue of Liberty...

We ended our trip with thousands and thousands of others in Rockefeller Center to see the tree...

It was such an unbelievable experience and I couldn't think of a better way to end a fantastic week!

It was such an amazing trip and I got to do/see so much!
I rode the subway, saw Central Park, saw the Empire State Building, saw the Statue of Liberty, spent tons of time in Times Square (our hotel was in Times Square), went to Rockefeller Center to see the tree, and more!
In the past couple of trips I've been on to New York City I didn't get to do any of those things!
We also had amazing meals and just had a great time exploring the city!

I am SO HAPPY to be home with my boys though. I missed them terribly and though being in NYC was completely incredible, nothing topped the moment when I came down the escalator and Tate ran towards me saying, "you're hear! you're hear! I love you mommy!" He ran into my arms, gave me a huge hug and kiss and was giddy! He said, "I missed you Mommy! I love you!" That was the absolute best part of the week by far!

I am so excited to spend a long weekend soaking up some family time!

2 comments:

Mom :) said...

So happy you had such a wonderful trip!! Glad you are back in time to enjoy a weekend with your fam!! I have a crazy day and Pam calls me at 8:00 for a chat over coffee, then bible study at 9:30 and then perhaps a shopping trip :) and if Larry can stay awake, we may go to a house party tonight !! I'll TTY tomorrow!!!!
Love ya,
Mom

sarak said...

So exciting! I"ve been waiting to see pictures! I bet it was just amazing! Have a nice restful weekend with your boys!