Saturday, November 28, 2009

Start spreading the newwwwwwwwwwwwwwws...

I'm leaving todaaaaaaay...
I'm going to be a part of it,
New York, New York!!!!

Yup, and guess where our hotel is?
That's right...smack dab in Times Square!
I am going to miss Sean and Tate terribly.
This is the longest I will have ever been away from Tate!
However, I cannot help but feel a little giddy!
I am going with my friend, Jenny for work.
We will be working during the days, but are looking forward to the evenings!
I will take LOTS of pictures, but Sean has sternly told me that I cannot bring our computer with me.
I've begged and pleaded, but he will not change his mind.
So there will be no posts from me until I get back next weekend.
I hope everyone has a great week...I plan to!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

totally jealous.

totally totally jealous.

jealous

did i say i was jealous?

well i am.

just plain jealous.

Beckysblog said...

Awesome!

Have you ever been before?

NYC at Christmas time is like my dream!

Candi said...

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds fabulous to be there at this time too! Sigh!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gretchen said...

FUN!!!!!!!!

Enjoy your time in NYC. Christmastime in NYC lucky you!!!!!!!!!