Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Cookie Week - 2nd Batch

Chocolate Snowballs

I was so proud of this batch of cookies as well and then I totally forgot to take a picture before I packed them up and put them in the freezer! Oops.

So you get the picture from the website.
They are again, DEEELICIOUS!
I am so excited that I've had such good luck with these cookies this year!

This is what you do...

I used a Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix.
With the mixed dough done per the directions on the package, add 1/4 cup all purpose flour, 1/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa, 1 tsp almond extract. The recipe calls for 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds, but I didn't add those.
Wrap the dough around Hershey Kisses and bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 9 minutes at 375. Let cool for 5 minutes and then roll in powdered sugar and place on wax paper. Let cool for 15 more minutes and roll in powdered sugar again.

Easy.
Delicious.
Batch #2 down...2 (or more) to go!

2 comments:

Mom:) said...

LOOKS YUMMY!!!!!!! : ) Do we get to share in these goodies or are they for gift trays?? :)

Beckysblog said...

Im waiting to see the other batches! ;)

Wish I could partake in some of them!