Sunday, December 20, 2009

a busy Saturday

Tate slept until 10:45 Saturday morning! Of course, I was wide awake at 8:15 (which is sleeping in for me!). I wish I could have taken advantage of his sleepy morning and gotten a few extra ZZZZ's myself! And what did I do during that 2 1/2 hours that I could have been productive while he was sleeping? I sat on the couch, checked email, chatted with Sean, talked on the phone...pretty much did anything that wasn't productive. Oh well, it was SO NICE to be able to just relax in peace and quiet! AND, I did end up having a super productive day! Sunday is "Cookie Baking Extravaganza" and some little tasks to complete around the house and I am also going to squeeze in a last minute "client" who needs her hair done before Christmas! :) It will be a busy day...I should go to bed! With my luck, Tate will be up at 5:00am! Good night!

No comments: