Sunday, October 25, 2009

I know, I am a slacker...

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted! Not a whole lot happened this week. I wasn't feeling great and had an ongoing headache all week, so I didn't get much accomplished. Finally, I started feeling better on Friday and was determined to have a productive weekend. Therefor, there was not a lot of time to blog this weekend either. I have pictures that I will post sometime soon, but don't have a lot of exciting news. We stayed in the house ALL weekend and it was glorious. I got some laundry done and various other things. I even managed to squeeze in a nap on Saturday AND Sunday! It's a few minutes after 8:00 and I plan to be in bed within 15 minutes. I am feeling TIRED for some reason.

And I must mention the fact that I almost completely lost my voice last night from screaming at the top of my lungs when watching the Hawkeyes UNBELIEVABLE win!!! My voice is back and I am one happy Hawkeye fan!

No comments: