Tuesday, October 27, 2009

He is quite the supermodel...

When is this little man going to decide that he will smile for pictures once again. Honestly, he has the sweetest smile and cutest dimples and you just have to take my word for it because he absolutely will not smile for a picture. I try to trick him, bribe him, hide the camera so he doesn't know I'm taking a picture...it doesn't matter, he knows and immediately stops smiling. In fact, it's a miracle if I can get a picture of him without his hand in front of his face!

However, I still can't look at a picture of him without my heart going pitter patter!



This would be a picture that Tate took. I had to bend down to even be in it. He is too funny. He absolutely loves it when I let him take a picture though!

And THIS is why we will not be doing professional pictures of our little angel any time soon. A complete waste of money it would be. This is what 75% of my pictures of Tate look like...

1 comment:

Candi said...

Oh Tater bug... you are a funny little man! :) You do have the cutest smile.... when you decide to show it!! : )