Sunday, October 11, 2009

And it continued...

I thought I was on the mend from my stomach bug when I woke up late on Friday night, but I was WRONG!!! After sleeping all day Friday, I slept until 9:00 Saturday morning and was back in bed feeling TERRIBLE by 11:00. I slept all day Saturday until about 3:00. At 3:30, our cable went out and we panicked a bit with the upcoming Hawkeye game starting in a few hours. I felt like I was on the mend again and even though I was under the weather, I wanted to watch the game. SO, Sean and I decided to pack up and head to his parents' house...they were out of town for the weekend and had an empty house and working cable! I thought that if I started feeling icky again, I'd be able to go to bed and that way we could put Tate to bed at his bedtime too. I just kept feeling better and better as the hours passed and was able to watch the whole Hawkeye game...which was AMAZING and was able to even stay up later passed that! I was able to eat my first real meal in 2 days and Tate went to bed at a decent time. Thank you Pat and Linda yet again for being generous and letting us use your house!

I have to say that Sean is an amazing nurse! He was so good to me and took such good care of me for the 2 days while I was sick. I am lucky to have him! Tate took this picture of us...I'm still not 100%, but feeling much better than the last 2 days. We got the cable guy to come hook our cable back up and we are laying low today and hoping I am feeling back to normal tomorrow.

No comments: