Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I always do this...

I think I just bite off more than I can chew! I have such a full week in preparation for Tate's 3rd birthday party on Saturday. I create all of these fun plans and ideas in my head for my 3 year old's birthday party and he probably doesn't even care and won't remember it. It's 12:15 and I should have been in bed 2 hours ago. Yet, I just found time to blog. Why can't I just keep things simple? I just can't do it! I know who I got this from...THANKS MOM! :)

1 comment:

Mom :) said...

Oh no... I'm so sorry BUT as you get to be my age you DO simplify at times, it is a must... I am just too weary to keep it up. :) Sorry, I wished I was a little LESS creative... my Barbie cake for Kora... sounds a bit like your cake fiasco, but it is done and not too bad... whew! I'm sure Cassie will or Jody, take a picture of it. Ayla was SO excited when she saw it so I think Kora will be fine with it too :) Kids are pretty easy to please, thank goodness! ;-)