Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Kremers Visit

One of my oldest friends Kay and her husband Ryan came to visit on Saturday evening. We have a very low key, but fun evening. We ate homemade salsa and homemade pizza. We played with Tate, watched him dance, gave him a bath and just chatted. It was nice. This morning, we all woke up and Sean and I made chocolate chip pancakes, hash browns and bacon and again sat around, watched Ratatoullie (however it's spelled!) and chatted again. They left around 1:00 to head back to Kansas City. It was so great seeing them and spending time with them!

Tate was quite fond of Ryan...

He was not fond of this little girl though...

This is Kay and Ryan's dog, Gidgett. She is a bit snippy with kids, but is harmless. She is so tiny!

Sean likes her too...

and I think she likes Sean!

And she was chilly, so she snuggled into Kay's sweatshirt...

Thanks for coming and visiting Kay, Ryan and Gidgett! We miss you already!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! Thank you again! We had a wonderful time. It is nice to stay in, talk and relax. Ryan is so excited that he made the blog! I want to do this again soon! We love you!
love, kay

Mom/Candi said...

Cute little dog.... glad I got to "see" you guys on the blog anyway, Kay!! : )

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I don't know if I would call THAT a dog. Sorry Kay!