Thursday, August 27, 2009

It feels like fall...

...and I couldn't be happier! Oh how I LOVE the fall! We had breakfast for supper tonight. I don't know what it was, but for some reason, the smell of bacon just smelled like fall to me. MMMM...dinner was delicious! Breakfast for supper is one of my favorites! Tate loves scrambled eggs possibly better than anything else...add a waffle and some banana to that and we had one happy and full boy after dinner. He doesn't do bacon though, which is fine with Sean and I because it means more for us! :)

We have the windows open, are wearing comfy clothes and are cozied up with blankets. Love it! I think I'm going to put Tate in jeans for the first time for months this weekend. I can't wait to see our little cutey in jeans and sweatshirts! We're also looking forward to football starting this weekend! Sean is super excited that on Labor Day Weekend my dad got him, Paul and Brigg tickets to the IA vs. UNI game. The first Hawkeye game of the season is always so fun...I wish I could go!

Is it bad that I am thinking about making chili sometime in the next couple of weeks?

I love the fall!!!!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

i do love fall, but man, i am NOT ready for winter...

Beckysblog said...

Im still hoping for a warm September since we didnt have a warm July or August.