Sunday, August 23, 2009

It could've been the first time

I have never in my life gone an entire summer (aside from probably when I was a baby/toddler) without a sunburn. In fact, I think I probably am nearly sunburnt all summer long! I am what some people may consider borderline albino...ha. I don't get tan...at all. Just burnt. Honestly, I can be in the sun for 5 minutes and will have a burn. So I have been pretty proud this summer that I have gone the entire summer without a sunburn. That is until today. I am so mad at myself!!! I got burnt at the beach. My face, shins, arms and scalp. So did Sean...his legs, head, arms, back, chest...his is worse than mine. Tate (thankfully!) didn't get burnt aside from about a penny sized spot on his scalp that Sean noticed.

I ruined my chance at going the whole summer burn free. Annoying!

1 comment:

sarak said...

Good one! You are like me, put TONS on the kids and forget yourself. I got a little pink yesterday too...I guess that is what happens when you cant be in the sun every day anymore:((