Monday, August 24, 2009

I updated the wall of photos...

I posted about how it is time to update my pictures in the frames I have hanging in our house here. And thank you to the great deals I get on Shutterfly (probably because I am one of their best customers!), I was able to get free shipping and SUPER deals on a few pictures to replace the old ones. It was practically free! There's nothing like getting a good deal! I left some of the old ones up so now there's a mix of 'old' and new. I love having more recent pictures up now! I'll have to take some pictures to show you. Tate has been a little bit better at smiling for pictures lately, so Sean I discussed possibly doing professional pictures. The last time we had professional pictures were Tate's 1 year pictures! I don't have a lack of pictures, that's for sure, but still...I would like to do some professional pictures of our whole family. Instead of doing them and paying an arm and leg, we decided we'd just have my sister take some pictures of us when we go to Muscatine next time. That way, if Tate isn't cooperative, it's not a big deal.

OH, by the way, Cassie...you're going to be taking some pictures of Tate and us as a family when we come to Muscatine next! :)

In other news...

I got a call today from my dear friend since 6th grade, Kay! She and her husband are coming to town next weekend and will be staying on Saturday night with us! I am so excited and always welcome the opportunity to spend time with her. They live in Kansas City and so the times we get to see them are few and farther between than we'd like!

And in even other news...

Tate things he's Usain Bolt. Since watching him break the world records the other day, Tate has been running everywhere saying, "I am BOLT!" It started when Usain Bolt took his shoes off (as he always does) right after the race and Tate noticed that they were Pumas. Well Tate immediately got up and ran to where his shoes are and grabbed HIS Pumas and said, "I want my shoes on!" Then he got into the position like he was in the starting blocks and yelled, "GO!" and stood up and started running through the house. It was pretty funny. And he hasn't stopped since...every day he does it. He was doing it ALL evening. He even imitated the famous lightening bolt action Usain does!
And that's all for tonight folks!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

what a ham!

of course i will TRY to take your family photos. if nothing else, it will be a good trial run...