Friday, July 31, 2009

I miss Tate!!!

Tate has been having a blast in Colo all week with Nana and Papa P., but I miss him terribly. I went up and visited him last night and it was sooo amazing to see him after being away from him for the longest I have EVER been away from him, but it was equally as terrible leaving this morning knowing I wouldn't see him for a couple more days. This week has been super productive for getting things done around our house though! And it really has been good for Tate...he is having so much fun!

Lora and Ava are coming tomorrow evening and staying for the weekend! There are no words to describe how excited I am for tomorrow!!!! First, I get my baby boy back...second, I get a whole weekend with the most amazing friend and her sweet little girl. I'm so excited that I'm giddy!!!! :)

SOOOO, be prepared to see a bunch of pictures when the weekend is over!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Have fun!!!