Monday, July 13, 2009

Dear Brigg:

Since we are unable to see you on your birthday, we thought we'd show you your birthday present until you get to have it on Saturday...

You didn't REALLY think you'd get to actually see it did you?
OOOOOOO!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

Oh the excitement!!!

Hopefully Sean won't open it before you can get to it.
I can't promise you anything, but I'll try to make sure he doesn't steal your gift!

Hmmmmm...I wonder what it is!

I don't know...you'll just have to wait until Saturday to see!!!

We love you buddy!
Have a great birthday and know that we are thinking of you today and can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!

5 comments:

sarak said...

He he he he he!

Cassie said...

you guys are goofballs....

brigg thought it was hilarious.

Gretchen said...

So so so funny!!!

Beckysblog said...

You guys are great!

Jennie Peakin said...

Lora, come visit me anytime! I miss you so much!