Friday, April 24, 2009

And We're Off!

I am off work in 15 minutes. Sean and Tate will be picking me up and we'll leave right from here.

I. am. so. excited!!!!!
Tate and I are both not 100% as far as our health goes, but something tells me that a fun family weekend and an exciting water park will overshadow any congestion and coughing we have! At least I hope so! Tate's been doing much better at night than me. I have had a rough time sleeping without having cough fits. No fun.
I have butterflies just thinking about a whole weekend of family fun!
No work. No school. No stress.
Much needed.
Can't wait to post all about it and show you lots of fun pictures when we return!
Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Enjoy!!!!

Mom said...

Hope it's WONDERFUL!! : )

Cassie said...

hope you had a great first night!