Monday, March 30, 2009

Another "passion" of Tate's

Tate is lately really into golfing. He wants to golf every day. Sean is thrilled with this of course! And I know I may be a bit biased, but honestly, he is pretty good for a 2 year old. He keeps his eye on the ball and hardly wiffs at all! He knows how to tap it lightly like he's putting and also do a full on swing like he's teeing off.
Look at that stance...Sean worked with him for a couple minutes several days ago...the rest is all just imitating Sean golfing. He's quite serious about it too!

My camera was literally dying as I took this video, so I didn't get a chance to video more than just this little putt he did...I'll have to get more video later. The only problem we need to address now is the fact that he won't use any club but the "purple club" which happens to be the driver. As you can see, he even putts with the driver.

2 comments:

Mom said...

So cute!! Looks like a natural! :)

Cassie said...

little tiger, no doubt....