Friday, January 30, 2009

Vomit and Laundry

That's what my night consisted of last night. As if Tate hasn't been through enough, he had his first bout with a stomach bug. He has never thrown up before...not like this. He was projectile vomiting while flailing his body around causing puke to go EVERYWHERE. It was not pretty. This is where the laundry part of my night came in. I had to rinse the chunks off of the sheets, pillowcases, Tate's pj's...everything. Then I threw it all in the wash. It took 3 loads of laundry to get it all done. Sean did the last 2 loads while I slept because I had to go to work today and he stayed home with Tate. Turns out Tate acted completely healthy today (after sleeping in until 11 a.m.). He ate fine, drank fine, never had a fever through any of it. I don't know what the deal was. All I know is that he was not a happy camper last night and acted completely normal today. Hmmm. We were concerned that we weren't going to be able to make it to Cedar Rapids this weekend for Tyler and Leah's birthdays because Tate was sick, but it looks like all will be good and we will be able to go! YAY! :)

No comments: