Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ready for the weekend!

Tomorrow we leave for Muscatine. The weather is nasty and Sean got out of work early because they closed. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He usually works until 10 pm and he got out at 7:30! I was so happy!!!!! I had a busy night preparing for our weekend and it was nice to have his help. I had some gifts to wrap and lots to pack. Tate will be away from home for 6 nights. When we come back home on Sunday, we are leaving Tate in Muscatine and we'll be back in Muscatine on Tuesday before he goes to bed. I have left Tate overnight 1 other time. That's it. And it was a brief time away from him. I seriously feel nauseaus when I think about leaving him. I know he'll have fun and be totally fine, but it is just not something I'm looking forward to. Plus, he woke up with a lot of green snot coming from his nose this morning. Hopefully he doesn't get more sick.

Hopefully things with the ice will clear up in time for our travels tomorrow. We are anxious to get to Muscatine and celebrate Christmas with the family! Oh how I love Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping the weather improves... sigh! It is bad right now, really bad! :( Hope to see you tonight?!!

sarak said...

Safe travels to you! Have a fabulous time! Give me a call sometime!
Take care! LOVE the Christmas card. We got it today:)