Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy...

I have tons of great pictures from our Christmas we celebrated this weekend, but no free time to get them onto my computer.

We left Muscatine a little after 5:00 a.m. yesterday morning so I could get to work in time. Then from work, I headed straight to run all of my errands and didn't get home until almost 9:00 pm. I was beat by then so I headed straight to bed.

Tate is in Muscatine and having a blast I hear. :) We miss him so much already! We are heading back to Muscatine when we get off of work tonight. Pray for safe travels for us please, we hear it might not be the best driving conditions! Ugh.

Then, we will do Christmas on Christmas day in Cedar Rapids with the Peakin side! These next few days will be busy and fun filled! Pictures to come...I'll try to add some before Christmas!

No comments: