Friday, November 14, 2008

the movie was a success

Tate did great during Madagascar! He loved it and sat through it the whole time. The only problem was he kept getting folded up in the seat. He wasn't big enough to hold it down so Sean and I had to hold it down the whole time. We were so proud of what a big boy he was!


The last 15 minutes he sat on Daddy's lap. This was after the movie ended, I didn't think that it would be very nice of me to take a picture with a flash during the movie.

He seriously ate about half of this large popcorn and I am not even kidding. He chowed handfuls the whole time!

What a big boy he was!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went well!

Anonymous said...

Jennie,

I just noticed for the first time, they have little booster seats at the movies here. They keep them out in the hallway and work wonders because Olivia still folds up in her seat. I never realized what they were until recently. Maybe they have them in Des Moines too. What cute pictures!

gale

Anonymous said...

That's pretty amazing for him to sit through the whole movie!! Good for Tater!! :-) Glad he liked it!!