Saturday, November 15, 2008

It only took 25 months, but we finally did it...

We decided to give Tate his first haircut!
He did SO GREAT! I was actually surprised. He wasn't terribly happy in the beginning, but he got better throughout. Be prepared...LOTS of pics! :)
He didn't like the cape at first.

Then he just accepted the fact that he had to get it cut.



Then he kind of started to think it was fun.




He did so well, I was even able to get those little stubborn hairs behind his ears that sometimes are hard to get on kids.

He was getting pretty proud towards the end because we were praising him the whole time.

He LOVES his hair stylist! :)
Here he is seeing it for the first time in the mirror with Daddy...he thought I did a good job.
Such a BIG BOY!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

he looks MUCH older!
what a handsome boy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, he does look older but it looks great and sure will be easier to keep nice I bet, :- )

JamieLynne said...

Very good job! I will be bringing Jaxson to you when he needs his first haircut, you do great!

Anonymous said...

Tate has gotten so big. He is cuter than ever. I miss you guys so much. I think about you a lot. I love the pics of him getting his haircut. Love you.
MIA- kay