Monday, October 27, 2008

We're home

We got home around 10 pm last night and pretty much went right to bed. I am still exhausted! I have lots of pictures, but they will have to wait. It's cold outside today and I just want to stay home and cuddle up on the couch (or stay in bed :)) with a blanket and my boys. Tate did not want to get up this morning either! The weekend was great though, a ton of fun! I'll post pictures later. I need to go try and make it through my work day. Ugh.

Today is Lani's 5th birthday! I can't even believe it! She is the sweetest thing ever and I cannot believe it's been 5 years since the first time I saw her beautiful face! Happy Birthday Lulu!!!!! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Lani's gone and she was gracious and sweet at her luncheon. :) Your help was appreciated and she would have loved to have had you here too, I know!! :) Back to the work week... but oh how fast it goes!!