Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In Need of a Refresher

I can't believe that it's Wednesday night! Two more days of work this week and off to Muscatine for a fun weekend! I can't wait to get through these last 2 days of my week. I only wish Sean could come with us! :( My mind is mush...I don't really have anything exciting to write about, just feel like I am going through the motions to do my job during the day, get home in time to make dinner, feed Tate and then get him cleaned up and ready for bed with maybe if I am lucky 45 minutes to spend with Tate before he goes to bed. It's wearing on me. I have moments of "I don't think I can do this anymore." I know that I have to though. I desperately need something to refresh me, I am hoping this weekend will do it...I am PRAYING this weekend will do it.


I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
—Philippians 4:13

2 comments:

Cassie said...

well i AM quite refreshing...

Gretchen said...

Have a great weekend in Muscatine. Hopefully it is just what you need to feel refreshed!