Monday, September 29, 2008

New toys for ALL of us!!!!

I am posting this from my brand new Dell Studio 17 Tangerine Laptop!!!!!!!! HOORAY! We just got it in the mail today...Happy Birthday to Sean and I! :)

The delivery of this computer really perked me up. I needed a perk up because I am exhausted after the busy weekend! It was great, but I definitely hit a wall on Sunday. I really did not want to head back to work on Monday, I would have much rather just stayed in bed. I managed though!

Tate has had a BLAST playing with his new toys these last couple of days. He's in heaven going from one toy to another. I am ready to put some of his old "younger" toys away. We could definitely stand to have a few less toys strewn all over our house.

Not much else to report today. Just excited about our shiney new laptop! :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Glad it finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarak said...

oooohhhh! Ahhhhhhhhh! I want to see a picture of it:)